InnowixIT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture Consulting
Innowix ServicesInnowix provides IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture consulting and system implementation services to commercial and government enterprises helping them build and manage innovative and flexible IT solutions.
Innowix Solution AcceleratorsSpeed up project delivery and reduce risks
- Innowix intellectual property leveraged for client engagements
- Built from prior experience
- Freely available to Innowix clients as part of the engagement
Case StudiesSuccessful Client Engagements
About InnowixInnovative, Honest, Pragmatic & Fun Innowix was founded in October 2007 by Hiren Bhatt - an IT industry veteran of 21 years.
Hiren has worked in many business domains through large consulting firms including Capgemini and Covansys (now CSC).
While at Capgemini Hiren played the role of an Enterprise Architect for Application Technology Platforms (encompassing SOA, Portals, Identity Management, Collaboration and Data) for one of the Global Automotive OEM in Detroit area.
Prior to joining Capgemini, Hiren helped start consulting practices around new and emerging markets (e.g., SOA, Enterprise Integration etc.) for IT services companies.
Innowix engages specific partners and resources as needed for client deliverables and have successfully delivered many projects with varied engagement contracts including time & material as well as fixed-price.
Join UsBecome Part of Technology Innovation Innowix is looking for talented and motivated partners with following attributes:
- Open and honest - One of the core values of Innowix
- Quality - Be able to proudly put your mark of approval on your work
- Listens well - Understand various view points and be able to put them in perspective and address them
- Meticulous and details oriented yet be able to see large picture/context
- Own your work and deliverables completely
- Continuous learner and innovator
- Very effective communicator at all levels and relationship builder
- Team player
- IT Strategy Definition
- Business Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
- Technology areas - SharePoint, Identity Management, Social Platforms, Cloud & Virtualization, SOA, BPM etc.
- Program Management
- Enterprise Data